Cerec 3D is a fully digitised, multi-phase restoration system that allows your dentist to produce exact replicas of your teeth in a single office visit. This state of the art process utilises computerised digital imaging to design a 3-dimensional virtual model of your tooth. Under the skilled, highly trained direction of your Smiles by Hillside dentist, this virtual model is then milled in-house from blocs of the highest quality dental ceramic to create crowns, inlays, onlays, and veneers for beautifully natural-looking restorations.
The tremendous benefits of the Cerec 3D system include:
- Dramatic reduction of patient wait times in restorative treatments
- Reduced costs to restoration patients
- Reduction of repeat visits to complete restorative treatments
Cerec 3D allows restoration treatments to follow an uninterrupted path:
- Examination and Treatment Plan established
- Administer Anaesthetic and Prepare Tooth
- Digital Impression taken
- Cerec 3D software converts digital image to 3 dimensional virtual model
- Your dentist designs your restoration on-screen & sends the design data to the Milling Unit
- A ceramic bloc of your tooth’s colour is milled within minutes, replicating your tooth exactly
- The restoration crown, inlay or veneer is polished and bonded into place
The technology and accessibility of our Cerec 3D restoration system allow us to give you superior results in a fraction of the time. Our use of premium ceramic materials allows us to create exceptional restorations that are a perfect fit and colour match, with excellent strength and resilience – all within greatly reduced treatment times.
Cerec 3D is part of our ever-continuing pursuit of better technology, better service, better dentistry