Suppose you’re experiencing intense pain, discomfort, sensitivity when eating, chronic tooth pain from severe tooth decay or infection, a broken smile due to failing or missing teeth, or jaw pain. In that case, it’s time to give your mouth the care and attention it has been waiting for and deserves. Full mouth reconstruction can reverse years of ageing and neglect, eliminate pain and discomfort, and regain your quality of life.
When you visit Smiles by Hillside for full mouth reconstruction in Mill Hill, London, you take the first and most crucial step to a healthy, happy, and attractive smile. Our exceptionally trained dentists combine aesthetic artistry with the science of restorative dentistry to deliver a result combining oral health, chewing function, and a naturally beautiful smile.
– Extensive dental decay and large failing and defective fillings
– Gum disease
– Multiple missing teeth (from decay or trauma)
– Badly worn teeth (teeth grinding, clenching or erosion)
– Misaligned teeth
– Malocclusion (irregular bite)
– Jaw pain and temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ) disorder issues
We promise to make your teeth look amazing!
Book a Dental Implants consultation today and talk to one of our experts.